The American Hotel & Lodging Association (AHLA) announced its executive committee for 2017-2018. The 14-person executive committee serves as the association’s core governance group and is led by AHLA’s officers of the board: Chair Mark Carrier, president of the B.F. Saul Company Hospitality Group, Vice Chair Geoff Ballotti, president and CEO of Wyndham Hotel Group, Secretary/Treasurer Jon Bortz, chairman & CEO of Pebblebrook Hotel Trust, and Immediate Past Chair Jim Abrahamson, chairman & CEO for Interstate Hotels & Resorts.
Members of the executive committee include:
- Chris Nassetta, president & CEO, Hilton
- Dave Grissen, group president, Marriott International, Inc.
- Dave Johnson, president & CEO, Aimbridge Hospitality
- Doug Dreher, president & CEO, The Hotel Group
- Elie Maalouf, CEO, The Americas, InterContinental Hotels Group
- Justin Knight, president & CEO, Apple Hospitality REIT, Inc.
- Mark Hoplamazian, president & CEO, Hyatt Hotels Corporation
- Mike Deitemeyer, president, Omni Hotels & Resorts
- Ross Bierkan, president & CEO, RLJ Lodging Trust
- Terri Haack, president, Terranea Resort
For more information, visit www.ahla.com.