The Ascend Hotel Collection has been on a growth trajectory with 13 new hotels joining the collection in October. A soft brand in the portfolio of CHoice Hotels International, Ascend Hotel Collection now has more than 190 hotels worldwide, with an additional 10 properties anticipated to open before the end of 2017.
Recent openings include:
- Breakwater South Beach (Miami, FL)
- Casa Victoria Orchid (Miami, FL)
- Hotel Ocean (Miami, FL)
- LuMINN Hotel (Minneapolis, MN)
- Gallus Stadium Park Inn (Columbia, SC)
- Hotel Frederica (Little Rock, AR)
- Bluegreen Blue Ridge Village (Banner Elk, NC)
- Bluegreen Carolina Grande (Myrtle Beach, SC)
- Bluegreen Horizon at 77th (Myrtle Beach, SC)
- Bluegreen Laurel Crest (Pigeon Forge, TN)
- Bluegreen The Breakers Resort (Dennis Port, MA)
- Bluegreen The Falls Village (Branson, MO)
- Bluegreen Odyssey Dells (Wisconsin Dells, WI)
- HTL 587 (San Francisco, CA)
- The Vue Hotel (Long Island City, NY)
- Unity Village Hotel & Conference Center (Lee's Summit, MO)
Ascend Hotel Collection properties can be found in popular destinations around the U.S., as well as in France, United Kingdom, Norway, Sweden, Turkey, Australia, and Canada. New openings are expected every month for the remainder of 2017 in top travel markets, such as San Francisco, New Orleans, and Brooklyn.
Choice's strategic alliance with Bluegreen Vacations has helped drive the Ascend Hotel Collection portfolio's remarkable expansion, particularly into key resort markets. This affiliation began in 2013 with 24 properties and, as a result of that success, has since expanded to 36 hotels and resorts across the United States.
Source: Choice Hotels International, Inc