Chase Card Services and Hyatt Hotels Corporation announced the launch of the new World of Hyatt Credit Card, designed to reward today’s travelers for making everyday purchases—both while at home and on the road on June 28.
From fitness to transportation to dining, World of Hyatt cardmembers will be rewarded for their spend, making it easier to elevate their status and earn free nights at Hyatt destinations. Cardmembers will also be able to earn Bonus Points with the addition of a new fitness club and gym memberships category.
Benefits of the new World of Hyatt Credit Card can be seen here include:
More bonus points:
- 9x Points total on Hyatt stays and experiences - that is based on:
- 4 Bonus Points per $1 spent on the card at Hyatt hotels and resorts, including participating restaurants and spas
- Plus 5 Base Points per eligible $1 spent as a World of Hyatt member
- 2x Bonus Points on dining at restaurants and airline tickets purchased through the airline
- 2x Bonus Points on fitness club and gym memberships
- 2x Bonus Points on local transit and commuting including ride share services
- 1 Bonus Point on all other purchases
More free nights:
- One free night each anniversary year at a category 1-4 Hyatt hotel or resort
- One additional free night at a category 1-4 Hyatt hotel or resort after spending $15,000 in an anniversary year
More ways to achieve higher status:
- Automatic Discoverist status in World of Hyatt
- 5 qualifying night credits every year
- 2 qualifying night credits after every $5,000 in spend on the card
- No foreign transaction fees
- Points don’t expire as long as the credit card account remains open
“We remain focused on deepening our relationship with our members, by increasing the frequency and relevancy of engagement with World of Hyatt and caring for them across more dimensions of their lives. We’ve continued to listen to our members and tailored our credit card program to reflect those aspects that are most important to them,” said Amy Weinberg, senior vice president, World of Hyatt. “This new card offers more ways for cardmembers to enjoy Bonus Points, free nights and elite status; including a new Bonus Points category focused on rewarding members for staying healthy, which demonstrates our commitment to caring for our guests’ well-being.”
“With fitness memberships reaching all-time highs, and wellness tourism growing even faster than the tourism industry, we wanted to give Hyatt loyalists this unique accelerator benefit with the new World of Hyatt credit card,” said Leslie Gillin, Chase Co-Brand Cards President. “Also, with double points on the transit category like the popular and growing ride share services, World of Hyatt Credit Cardmembers can earn free hotel and resort stays even faster.”
In addition to the expanded card benefits, for a limited time new World of Hyatt Cardmembers have access to a rich new cardmember bonus, with benefits including:
- New World of Hyatt Cardmembers can earn up to 60,000 Bonus Points (equivalent of up to 12 free nights at a category 1 Hyatt hotel or 2 free nights at a category 7 Hyatt hotel or resort) on qualifying purchases.
- 40,000 Bonus Points after spending $3,000 on purchases in the first three months from account opening and another 20,000 Bonus Points if they spend $6,000 total within the first 6 months.
- Existing Hyatt Credit Cardmembers can upgrade to the new World of Hyatt Credit Card at any time and for a limited time can earn 2,000 Bonus Points if they are approved for the new product.
The new World of Hyatt Credit Card has an annual fee of $95.
For more information, visit http://www.GetHyattCard.com.