ROCKVILLE, Md./PRNewswire/ -- Choice Hotels International, Inc. (NYSE: CHH) has amplified its focus on the business travel segment with new offerings. The company announced today, its "We mean Business" platform, signifying a commitment to partner with corporate travel managers and demonstrate expanded services for business travelers.
Choice has strengthened its managed travel program by helping corporate clients drive compliance, improve travel budgets and keep travelers happy by:
- Opening new upscale properties like Cambria Hotels and the Ascend Hotel Collection that provide an experience tailored to meet the needs of today's modern business traveler, while enabling organizations to control travel costs.
- Transforming upper midscale and midscale brands like Comfort Inn and Comfort Suites as well as Sleep Inn, helping to ensure corporate managers are recommending the best products in those segments to business travelers.
- Expanding to nearly all of the top business markets with 6,500 hotels worldwide. Travel managers can feel confident in Choice being able to provide accommodations in virtually any location.
- Offering preferred rate programs that can minimize an organization's total travel costs.
- Providing dedicated corporate contacts who partner in managing business travel programs.
- Delivering essential amenities, including breakfast, high-speed Wi-Fi, parking and fitness centers.
- Offering the one-of-a-kind Your Extras benefit as part of the award-winning Choice Privileges loyalty program. Designed with the corporate traveler in mind, Your Extras lets members digitally select additional, instant rewards on every midweek stay – more points, airline miles, or immediate credits at great partners like Amazon, Uber, or Shell.
Choice Hotels will showcase its focus on corporate travel management at the 2017 Global Travel Association Convention in Boston, Mass., from July 17 - 19, 2017, including a booth and a happy hour that features food and beverage options from Cambria Hotels.
"Choice continues to expand the breadth of our services to meet the needs of business travelers. We are excited to showcase our improved benefits to corporate travel managers at the world's largest business travel event," said Tom Disantis, vice president of sales strategy and operations at Choice Hotels. "Choice's diverse portfolio of brands enables our guests traveling on business to find the right option every trip. We're constantly adapting and improving our brands based on guests' feedback because, at Choice, We mean Business."
For more information, visit booth #1263 in 2017 GBTA Convention or visit www.choicehotels.com.