The brand brings 106 rooms to RDU
Parks Hospitality Group has broken ground on a new Tru by Hilton in Morrisville, NC. The future 106-room, four-story hotel is located in the Raleigh area at 350 Airgate Drive, less than one mile from the Raleigh-Durham Airport. The hotel is expected to be completed mid-2018. The property will be one of the brand's first hotels to open in the state of North Carolina.
Four Tru by Hilton properties are up and running, with nearly 10 in the pipeline to open by year-end. As of Q2, the Tru by Hilton pipeline includes more than 50 expected to open in 2018.
- Lobby with 2,880 square feet of public space
- A build-your-own complimentary "Top It" breakfast bar
- Space efficient guestrooms
- 24/7 "Eat. & Sip." market selling national and local snacks and drinks
- Tech-savvy amenities, including mobile check-in, Digital Key, free Wi-Fi, remote printing, social media wall, lobby and market iPads, super-charging stations, and accessibility to outlets
- A fitness center equipped with various gear along with a fitness tablet
- Benefits of Hilton Honors membership